Saturday, January 12, 2019

_simplygraceless_

I love, love, love reading about love. That is what I do best. Reading and writing about people falling in love...


On December 31, 2018, I told myself that I wasn't going to make resolutions this year, because let's face it, how many people actually stick to those through the end of January. 

Then, of course, a few hours later, I had a list of resolutions. 
     (1) Keep learning
     (2) Write [almost] every day
     (3) Don't stop reading
     (4) Complete something (e.g. a manuscript)

Almost half of the month is over, and I'd like to say that I've been keeping up fairly well. 

However, I've chose to take it all a step further.
     (5) Get [a little] professional.

Don't just read the books, write about them. I've restarted the blog (this ol' thing) I forgot/gave up on over a year ago dedicated to reviewing books. I've started a second Instagram (a Bookstagram (not my term, but very creative)) (@_simplygraceless_) to also help reach out and share my love of reading about love, to support my fellow authors, to take another step towards my dream, and to keep myself accountable. 


Here, I will post reviews on books about love, about romance, about LGBTQIA. Sometimes there will be full-length, publish-worthy reviews. Sometimes the posts will be slightly this side of a literary rant. Most of the books will be young adult with a few new adult books, middle grade books, and poetry collections.

If you have any recommendations for me, please, please, please, reach out.

Also, check out my beautiful bookshelves. God, I love these things. One step closer to my wall-to-wall, floor-to-ceiling library. :D 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just a Taste

Here's Briar Prescott's latest novel, "Just a Taste." ["Lake So... I’m getting married. Just three minor details: my ...