Tuesday, February 12, 2019

John Green + David Levithan + ___ + etc

John Green + David Levithan + ___ + etc


I can't tell you what I read first, or who I love more. But this list of books, these authors and co-authors, need a little attention, a little TLC.

I won't go into detail of each book, but instead, give you a list of Titles + Authors and trust that you, my dear readers, will go do some homework. Go, Google these texts, see if any interest you, then do some serious reading.


John Green: "Turtles All The Way Down"
John Green: "Looking For Alaska"
John Green: "The Fault in Our Stars"
David Levithan: "Two Boys Kissing"
David Levithan: "Every Day"
David Levithan & Rachel Cohn: "Naomi and Eli's No Kiss List"
John Green & David Levithan: "Will Grayson, Will Grayson"

#turtlesallthewaydown #lookingforalaska #thefaultinourstars #twoboyskissing #everyday #naomiandelisnokisslist #willgraysonwillgrayson #johngreen #davidlevithan #rachelcohn #bokstagram #bookphotography #books #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Nerd and The Ex-Con (Ex's and No's #1)

Once again, targeted ads will be my fall. Though, in all fairness, this book has been on my TBR pile (not for long, but it's there). Thi...