Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Felix and The Prince (Forever Wilde #2)

In a connected universe with Lucy Lennox's Made Marian series, is the Forever Wilde series (also by Lucy).

Forever Wilde Book Two: "Felix and The Prince"...

["Felix


Things I expect to find at Gadleigh Castle:
- Rare stained glass, the subject of my dissertation.
- Peace and quiet, to finish said dissertation.
- An escape from the paparazzi swarming around my starlet mother’s latest blockbuster release.

Things I don’t expect to find:
- A hidden door leading to a secret room.
- The most gorgeous man I’ve ever set eyes on.
- Love.

Lio

Things I know are expected of me in life:
- One day soon I will become the King of Liorland.
- I will marry a nice woman who will become queen.
- I will provide heirs to my family’s monarchy.

Reasons that might be difficult
- I’m gay.
- I’m falling in love with Felix Wilde.
- He has no idea I’m royal.

Let's just say, Felix gets royally screwed in the very best way."]

I told myself the reason for reading through this book so quickly was research. Research for the Queer Cinderella book I'm writing (or ignoring for a month while I read my brain away)...

I also read it so quickly because the small cinderella trope in here was so cute. As well as their softness and possessiveness for each other. And the fact that everyone around them knew they were in love before they knew it (well before Lio knew it--Felix had a strong idea).

The whole glass-making stuff in here was beautifully described. Then again, I only know what I know about glass making from that Netflix series ("Blown Away")--you should watch it (before or after you read this--but the point it, you should read this).

And okay, I did help with a few things for my latest writing project. But let's be real, I won't be able to focus on that until I finish the Forever Wilde series.

#facingwest #felixandtheprince #wildefire #hudsonsluck #flirt #hissaint #wildelove #kingme #nautical #foreverwilde #foreverwildeseries #lucylennox #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...