Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Locked Heart (Famous Series #3ish)

Eden Finley's Famous Series Book 3(ish--it's more of a novella actually): "Locked Heart"

I say it all the fucking time, but my FAVORITE trope is best-friends-to-lovers. Like HOly SHit. 

THIS BOOK, MAN!

["CASH

Ten years ago, I left my heart with a boy when I moved to LA to become a rock star.

We made a pact. If I ever performed at Death Valley Music Festival, he’d come see me play.

Now, after a decade of paying my dues, I’ve been booked as a headliner.

Only question is, will he show up or do I need to face the possibility of letting him go forever?"]

I wish it was longer, because I wanted to spend more time with Cash and Locke. But the angst that was already in the book (which was pretty short) was sooooo fuuuucking ROUGH! Like I almost cried. 
Seriously. 
It was heartbreaking. It was beautiful. It was awe-inspiring.  (if you can't tell, i'm still riding that book high right now).

Now I have to go rush-read through "Thorned Heart" (the next novella book in the Famous series with Seb and Thorne (and fucking hell I'm so excited!--will there be sleep tonight? well see how the rockstars roll)) Also, like the pun-ny titles playing off their names? D: God, kill me now.

#popstar #spotlight #lockedheart #thornedheart #fandom #famous #famousseries #edenfinley #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Bone Doctor

What's more important? Reading something on your TBR list, finish the (one of many) book you just started, or binge read the latest D.K....