Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Dating Game

And novellas to the rescue when you're too tired to read a full-length novel, but you still wanted to fall in love with people falling in love.

This next post goes out to Rebecca Norinne and her book, "The Dating Game":

["When I told my brother I’d do anything to save our dad's restaurant, I should have been more specific. What I’d meant was I’d auction off a couple of old jerseys, not go on a reality dating show in the hopes of boosting business until he could finally retire.

But since I know a thing or two about taking one for the team, I suit up, hop on a plane, and head to a mansion in L.A. where I’ll spend the next eight weeks.

Thankfully, it’s not as bad as I feared. After all, there are worse things in life than spending time with a smart, beautiful woman. And some of the guys I’m competing against are pretty cool, too—when we aren’t trying to outdo one another for her affections.

Only, in a surprise twist absolutely no one saw coming, she’s not the person I’m falling for. The suave, confidant man who sleeps across the hall, however? That’s a whole different story"]

I wish it was as easy falling in love as books make it out to be. 
And figuring out your shit...

Self-depreciating moment over; moving on. These two were just as cute and fluffy and smitten as you'd expect.

And the "poor girl" stuck in the middle?? Don't you worry your ass about her. She'll be just fine. ;)

After I obsessively read the rest of #LucyLennox's books (posts to come in at you in crazy waves), I'll be sure to hit up the rest of Rebecca's and update you on those as well. ;)

#thdatinggame #rebeccanorinne #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salacious Park Avenue Prince (Park Avenue Princes #5)

I knew being bad last week would pay off. ;) Taking an ARC and TBR break to read the Park Avenue Princes series (by Ella Frank and Brooke Bl...