Sunday, April 4, 2021

Winter Waits (Aster Valley Book .5)

Not a fully official-official Aster Valley Novel, but I count it as a prequel (as does Good Reads, so there) to the series by Lucy Lennox: "Winter Waites"

["Gentry Kane is a rockstar I've been half in love with my whole life. And now he's my patient.

When Winter Waites knocks on the door to the snowy cabin where his next physical therapy patient awaits him, he has no idea his dream celebrity is on the other side. Gentry Kane is everything Winter has always fantasized about. But it was only a fantasy. What happens when Winter is faced with the flesh and blood man who wants more than physical therapy? Can one night in a cozy cabin lead to more? And how will that affect Winter's growing career in the tiny, charming town of Aster Valley?"]

Aster Valley is mentioned in at least one of Lucy's other novels, that I can remember (#DeliveringDante), but this time, Lucy gave the small town it's very own series, unofficially starting with Gent and Winter.

It was a short novel (technically a novella), but it was perfect and just the right size (I mean, I wouldn't complain to having more Gent and Winter in my life). It had the angst and the fluff and the steam and the Happily Ever After.

A perfect introduction to the people of Aster Valley, but to really get into the people and the history, you need to read the official first novel of the series: "Right As Raine"

Now that I typed "official" as many times as I did, I'm going to hit Post/Publish and move on to the next post..

#winterwaites #rightasraine #sweetashoney #hotasheller #astervalley #anastervalleybook #lucylennox #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...