Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Full Service (Franklin U 2 #5)


Franklin U (FU) is back, babies!!! :D I fucking looooved this series a year and a half ago when the first installment came out, and now, there's a second installment. Excuse me while I just fangirl for a bit. The fifth novel is "Full Service," and its by Cora Rose.

["In all of my years as a professor, never did I imagine I’d end up getting a lap dance from a student. But I did. What’s worse? He’s my new TA. And the icing on top of the cake? I can’t stop thinking about it. Can’t get him off my mind.

I’m Dr. Silas Sinclair. Respectable educator and a man with his head on his shoulders. I don’t break the rules. I don’t cross boundaries. And I certainly don’t stalk students.

Or at least I didn’t until him.

Everly Winslow is bad news waiting to happen. He’s everything I should stay away from, but I can’t. The flirting. The taunting. It’s constant, and it’s too much.

I’m only human and it’s only a matter of time before I crack and give in to my desires. When all is said and done, will I be able to maintain my respectable career or will it all crash and burn?"]

These two!! D: My fucking God. They were both hopeless and helpless and utterly adorable about it all. They were GOOOOOONE from the very beginning, and it was GLORIOUS! 

Mutual stalking and mutual "this will be the last time" and mutual Knowing it's far from the last time. 

I mean, seriously. This novel started with something like "I know that ass." To Silas's one-eyed fish. To sexual tension so freaking THICK that the best of knives couldn't cut it. 

And this ^ is me just having read the first two chapters. Not even lying to you. The first two chapters were adorable and awkward crack. The rest of the novel??!!?? I need a fan. Holy. Shit.

#fullservice #corarose

#gayromancereviews #arcs #arcteammember
#franklinu #franklinu2 #franklinuseries #FUKings #FUKingsseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...