Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Snow Angels (Close Quarters #1)


I've been trying REALLY hard not to fall into the targeted adds and booktoks...I might have failed on this one. This one? Sierra Bennett's "Snow Angels." It's the first in her Close Quarters series.

["I've always been touch-starved, craving the feeling of another body against mine. Now I'm snowed in with my gorgeous best friend… And there's only one bed. 

When I agreed to hike a snowy trail with my best friend during winter break, I never thought we’d end up in a romantic couples cabin and sharing a bed. We’re supposed to stay for one night, but when a storm hits, we’re snowed in together for three days.  

We’ve always been close, ever since our first year at Harper College when we got so drunk we fell asleep on a rooftop together. Three years later, we know each other’s deepest secrets. Except one. 

I’ve always been touch-starved, especially when it comes to him. He makes my heart flutter, but I have to keep my feelings in check. I can’t let him know that his touch ignites me, or I’ll push him away and ruin our three years of friendship forever. Somehow, I have to keep my hands to myself. But sharing a bed is going to test me. "]

This book was "inspired by" Milana Spencer's "A Tent For Two." It was just as cute and sweet and utterly clueless as the original, just set in the snowy mountains as opposed as the Australian beaches. 

Just like with "A Tent For Two," Oliver's crush, confusion over his crush, and Wesley's feelings were all very obvious. Oliver's confusion and trepidation was a little frustrating, but in the end, they figured it out. ;)

Okay, off to TRY to get back on track with my ARCs and my TBRs, and NOT binge-read Sierra's other works...

#snowangels #closequarters #closequartersseries #sierrabennett #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...