Monday, March 15, 2021

Final Play (Fake Boyfriend Series #6)


Another Eden Finley Series, another posting dump... Fake Boyfriends Series Book #6: "Final Play"

All other books in this series can be read as a stand-alone novel, except for this book and the next one, as all previous characters/relationships make more than just a cameo-appearance. 

["It’s a vacation none of them will forget.

Before their futures become the present, Noah convinces his friends they need a group vacation—a final play before they’re all tied down by responsibility and unyielding schedules.

Everything is changing.

Marriage.

Kids.

Careers.

A trip to Fiji is the last hurrah to end all hurrahs. And from disastrous marriage proposals to grand gestures to life-changing confessions, two weeks on a private island becomes the beginning of the rest of their lives."]

Matt and Noah;  Maddox and Damon; Ollie and Lennon; Talon and Miller; Jet and Soren...

...I don't really know how to describe or fangirl over this book without giving too much about it away (and about the original books that these couples come from)... so I guess just trust me that its good and that you would read it?

Whereas I loooooved this book (and the series as a whole), I'm glad it's coming to an end here. I don't know if it was because I read them all so fast, but the characters/backgrounds/stories were getting all mixed up and confused in my brain.

And sure, I'm not usually a fan of epilogues and the sickeningly sweet, tied-with-a-bow endings (even if I love fluff and cheesey romance up to my eyeballs, epilogues are usually too much for me), this book was just enough of that Forever, that after the happily ever. But with the fun and very realistic "why would you think we have our shit figured out? we don't have any shit figured out? what adulting" addition.

#fakeout #trickplay #rebound #deke #itscomplicated #blindside #winningyou #hattrick #finalplay #fakeboyfriend #fakeboyfriendseries #edenfinley #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...