Thursday, March 25, 2021

Grounding Griffin (Made Marian Series #4)

I want to be a part of this fucking family!!!
Sorry, I guess I need to back up a bit...

The Made Marian Series by Lucy Lennox. It's a series of M/M novels that are all connected by the Marian Family. Each book gives another Marian brother a forever love. And god, I could barely get enough.
The forth book is called "Grounding Griffin"

["Griff: I learned early on that the easiest way to avoid a broken heart is to always be the first out the door. Caring about anyone or anything is asking to be disappointed, which is why I avoid relationships and chase freelance gigs — ghost writing restaurant reviews and penning articles about the efficacy of cheesy pick up lines — instead of chasing my dreams.

Besides, dreams don’t come true for people like me. And no one, not even the sexy-as-hell bartender at the club can convince me otherwise. Because I’m never risking my heart again.

Sam: As a bartender I’ve watched a million pick-up artists work their magic, but none as talented as Griffin Marian. He’s a flirt, a good time. Hooking up with him was supposed to be just a fling. I wasn’t supposed to care abut his fractured past or his buried dreams. I have my own future to worry about, especially after that stupid food critic scuttled my hopes of finally opening my own restaurant.

But, the more time I spend with Griff, the more I’m beginning to realize that my plans mean nothing without him. If only I can convince him to give us a chance to follow our dreams together.

Fair warning: this book includes flirty sweetness, detailed descriptions of man parts touching, and the dirtiest thing to come out of Aunt Tilly's mouth yet."]

I typically wouldn't have included that last part...however, the promise of more Aunt Tilly was more than I could resist. She is, honestly, one of my favorite fucking characters of all time. Honestly. I couldn't get enough of her. I desperately read through chapters and chapters to get to here. And the "dirtiest thing yet"? It could have been any number of things. :'''D She kills me. I want to based a future character off of her someday.

#borrowingblue #tamingteddy #jumpingjude #groundinggriffin #movingmaverick #deliveringdante #averymarianchristmas #mademarianshorts #mademarianmixtapes #mademarian #mademarianseries #lucylennox #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...