Thursday, April 8, 2021

Hopeless Bromantics (Love & Luck #4)


 I was accidentally sidetracked by this series (Love & Luck) by Isla Olsen. The four book is titled "Hopeless Bromantics"

["Wade

Here are some things I wish someone would have told me a few months ago:

1. Putting together an Ikea desk does not make someone qualified to help with home renovations

2. It’s impossible to un-teach a five-year-old the word ‘dildo’

3. Two straight guys messing around with each other is not as uncommon as people might think, so don’t freak out

Of course, I freaked out…

Moving back to Staten Island after my divorce was the simple choice, and hiring a contractor to help make my new place somewhat liveable was an even simpler one.

But I wasn’t expecting the contractor to be Brendan Kelly, an old high school buddy I’d lost contact with over the years. And I definitely wasn’t expecting what happened next…

Pay attention, folks--we're here to revolutionize the bromance!"]

The Pittsburgh vs Pittsburg typos sent me up a fucking wall. Did they live in Kansas or Pennsylvania? It might not matter or mean anything to you, but it does to me (English degree and grammar freak AND PittsburgH born and raised). End Rant.


No, I was wrong. These two are idiots. Who the hell would think that two bros getting each other off and saying “no homo bro but that was incredible lets do it again but no homo”, in so many words, would be a good idea? And in what fucking world would they think that a mutual masterbation situation with your bro and thinking it’ll just make the bromance stronger is a thing? Men. That’s who. 


ANYway, it was actually really cute and really good. 


And as a childcare worker, I totally related to the scenes with Bax, the five year old character who loves the environment and dinosaurs (ironic but hey, it’s totally realistic).

#fakeittilyoumakeit #virtuallyscrewed #crazylittlefling #hopelessbromantics #twomenandababy #cantgetyououtofmybed #islaolsen #loveandluck #loveandluckseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Howl Avery's "Sweet.&qu...