Friday, June 21, 2024

Insatiable Park Avenue Prince (Park Avenue Princes #2)


I still have SO many ARCS on my list and so many more on my TBRs short-list, but I need a break from being good. I can't remember when I first saw this series, but it keeps popping up (as does a few others, but I'm trying to be mostly good here--this book/series won out). "Insatiable Park Avenue Prince" is the second (yes, I'm skipping around) novel in Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine's Park Avenue Princes series.

["Who are we? Like you even need to ask. We’re the seven richer-than-sin legacies causing debauchery at the prestigious Astor University in Manhattan.
Some call us spoiled.
Some call us trouble.
But everyone calls us the Park Avenue Princes.

Donovan “Van” Truitt
“The Model”

Wrong place. Wrong time. Right guy.

Showing up at a very indecent film shoot was an accident. I was a highly paid model. A professional. I didn’t get down and dirty for the cameras, but one look at the sex god needing a scene partner and I found myself reconsidering.

After all, with a name like Sin, a body out of my rugged lumberjack fantasies, and a head full of dirty-blond hair I wanted to grab, he was almost impossible to resist. But I did—until fate put him back in my sights.

The only problem? He was the new rising star of his industry, and that meant he came with conditions.

The proposition: If I wanted a night of “Sin,” I needed to show up for the cameras.
My terms: Make sure my identity remained a mystery.

It was only supposed to be one time, one scene. But I quickly learned that anything less than everything would never be enough with him.

Who would’ve thought my happy accident would lead to so many happy ending…s?"]

I'm not sure why I felt the need to skip this one. It wasn't as possessive or as scandalous as Daire/Gavin's or Preston's book, but it was still so. damn. good. I mean, come on!?! All the spice and the love and the steam and the heart eyes and the support and the drama. Wow. 

Just when you think inventor of the Van Talks wouldn't be so dramatic (or caught up in so much drama). 

These two were sickeningly sweet in books three and four, but seeing the history and the foundation and the first hand accounts of their love was beautiful. 

#infamous #infamousparkavenueprince #insatiable #insatiableparkavenueprince #scandalous #scandalousparkavenueprince #posessive #posessiveparkavenueprince #salacious #salaciousparkavenueprince #notorious #notoriousparkavenueprince #parkavenueprinces #parkavenueprincesseries #ellafrank #brookeblaine #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salacious Park Avenue Prince (Park Avenue Princes #5)

I knew being bad last week would pay off. ;) Taking an ARC and TBR break to read the Park Avenue Princes series (by Ella Frank and Brooke Bl...