Friday, June 21, 2024

Scandalous Park Avenue Prince (Park Avenue Princes #3)


I still have SO many ARCS on my list and so many more on my TBRs short-list, but I need a break from being good. I can't remember when I first saw this series, but it keeps popping up (as does a few others, but I'm trying to be mostly good here--this book/series won out). "Scandalous Park Avenue Prince" is the third (yes, I'm skipping around) novel in Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine's Park Avenue Princes series.

["Who are we? Like you even need to ask. We’re the seven richer-than-sin legacies causing debauchery at the prestigious Astor University in Manhattan.
Some call us spoiled.
Some call us trouble.
But everyone calls us the Park Avenue Princes.

Preston Abernathy
“The Perfect Guy”

When people look at me, I know what they see.
-a model student
-senator’s son with a shining future in politics
-Serena Carrington’s boyfriend
-the studious, polite, dependable Park Avenue Prince

But sometimes looks can be deceiving. Because I’m hiding a secret. A big one. One that could shake the very foundation of the Upper East Side elite.

My secret has dark blond hair and a smile that could charm the pants off anyone—including mine. Charismatic. Powerful. Unbelievably gorgeous, with a body I fantasize about—not that they will ever know. This secret is one I’ll take to the grave.

Because, you see, I am in love with a Carrington, just not the one I’m dating.
And what’s a bigger scandal than falling for your girlfriend’s dad?"]

I loooooove how shocked I was over Preston. He was a fucking delight?! I mean, come ON! This guy pretends to be all perfect and put-together, but get him near Archer, and he's a hot fucking mess (in an adorable way and in a spicy way). I'm really not sure how his heart (and other...parts) didn't get him into trouble sooner. ;)

And Archer. Oh, sweet, Archer. Much like Preston, Archer was all buttoned-up and touchable, but get him near Preston and he was goo. Hot, delicious, unprofessional goo. His heart was definitely not ready for Preston, but Preston busted that door right open and helped himself in (almost like he asked East to get him drunk (we all make mistakes)).

East. I know this story wasn't about him, but damn. When he finds out about Preston and Archer he says, "Pour us all a shot of that, would you? I feel the sudden need to forget the fact that I've just been out-scandaled by Preston 'Poindexter' Abernathy." I fucking can't wait for his book, y'all; of course, his is the very last one (the one not even close to being out yet).

#infamous #infamousparkavenueprince #insatiable #insatiableparkavenueprince #scandalous #scandalousparkavenueprince #posessive #posessiveparkavenueprince #salacious #salaciousparkavenueprince #notorious #notoriousparkavenueprince #parkavenueprinces #parkavenueprincesseries #ellafrank #brookeblaine #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salacious Park Avenue Prince (Park Avenue Princes #5)

I knew being bad last week would pay off. ;) Taking an ARC and TBR break to read the Park Avenue Princes series (by Ella Frank and Brooke Bl...