Monday, June 24, 2024

June's Book Shape Challenge

Here's June's Book Shape Challenge! Representing the April showers, May flowers, and June...rainbows. But mostly, it's representing Pride Month. Happy Pride, y'all!! #Pride #PrideMonth #Rainbow


(I picked all of these books at random, based off the color of their cover; not based on: whether I read them or not--most of which I haven't, sense why they were closest).

#reading #readingchallenge #readingdare #bookdare #bookchallenge #alphabetchallenge #beatthebacklog #monthlythemes #monthlychallenge #bookshape #bookshapechallenges #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...