Sunday, June 30, 2024

Their Wicked Ways (Crimson Club #6)


I was lucky enough to receive an ARC of "Their Wicked Ways." Its the sixth novel in Willow Dixon's Crimson Club series. It will debut July 10, 2024.

["A year ago I lost everything and moved across the country to try and start over. It wasn’t easy, but I found a job I love, I have friends who’ve become my family, and I’m ready to start exploring my bisexuality.

Just when I think things are finally starting to go my way, I show up to work and find out the new guys on the crew are the super-hot couple I hooked up with last weekend.

F*ck. My. Life.

Now I’m stuck spending my days with the men who not only popped my dude cherry, but the ones I can’t stop thinking about.

The ones I have to try and be friends with after they awakened a part of me I didn’t even know was there.

The ones I can never have again.

Until one night turns into two, then more.

Being with Ezra and Wesley feels right, even if everything I was taught tells me it’s wrong. I can’t deny the pull between us, or how safe and seen they make me feel.

But how can two men who love each other as much as Ez and Wes ever feel the same for me?"]

I loooooove how these books go. Spice right off the bat (heavy spice in chapter two) with rules in chapter three: "This is a one time thing." And then, what do you know? The rules go flying out the window in chapter seven. Such a shame. ;)

These three were so fucking cute. And hot as hell. Holy crap (to both the cuteness and the hotness). So much fluff and soooooo much steam. These three fit together like perfect puzzle pieces, supporting each other and talking things out (really) and genuinely being a safe place to fall. Plus the effortlessness of just being together? It was easy; it was as if they've been doing this for years (minus the one (or three) moments of panic).

Trigger Warnings: anxiety, anxiety/panic attacks, religious trauma, parentification of one MC, mentions of past homophobia and biphobia, brief mentions of infertility, neglectful and emotionally manipulative/abusive parents, and more.

#forewordprandmarketing #arcs #arcteammember
#stepbrotherdearest #fakerswithbenefits #bestservedcold #leftonread #dadnextdoor #theirwickedways #crimsonclub #crimsonclubseries #willowdixon #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where There's Smoke (Heroes of Port Dale #7)

I need a little ARC break, and I figured I might as well be productive about it (getting one step closer to crossing another author off my t...