Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Text Me If You Love Me


I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me Like You Love Me."

["Looking for a fake boyfriend for a year.
A year? That's a long-term commitment. What does it pay?
Twenty million.
*jaw drops to floor* what's the catch?
You have to pose for me.
Naked?
No! I need to sell the world a romance to save my dating app.
Okay. What next?
You just have to kiss me for the cameras, dominate me in private and text me like you love me.
Sold."]

*Sigh* More idiots falling in love. I mean, I guess I understand (for a while) why neither of them wanted to talk about how real it was or how actual feelings were getting involved, but my GOD. They were breaking their own hearts while actively giving them away. 

Suuuuure, they eventually talked it out, but that was after Drama happened and shit hit the fan and they were almost ruined forever. It's a good thing they were able to actually TALK before their egos destroyed it even more.

Reader Warning: the dirty talk in this one was...a little much. There's degradation kink and then there's this book. It just felt..too much. It ruined some of the scenes or me and took me out of the moment. That's just my opinion, but you've been warned.

#grr #gayromancereviews #arcs #arcteammember #booksirens
#textmelikeyouloveme #rhyseverly #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...