Wednesday, October 9, 2024

His Master (Omegas After Dark #3)


It feels like its been FOREVER since the last Omega's After Dark book came out, but MM Farmer's been busy. ANYway, here's the third novel in her series: "His Master."

["Power and wealth aren’t half as seductive as the promise of unexpected true love…
Simon
I had no idea what to expect from my first experiment with the Dark Fantasies Club. A good time that tickled some of my deeper desires? An easy way to indulge during heat without consequences? A chance to explore the more subservient part of my personality? I knew anything was possible.
What I didn’t expect was to end up at the center of someone else’s family drama…or to want to be a part of it with my whole heart.

Victor
Playing around with a random omega from the Dark Fantasies Club was supposed to help me let off some steam, not make me hotter than I’ve ever been before. But Simon isn’t like any other omega, and too big a part of me wants him to belong to me for real. The timing couldn’t be worse, though. Not when, after all these years, my corrupt uncle finally opened a door for me to take over the family business and set it back on the right track.
But doing the right thing with Victory Holdings comes with more danger than I ever thought possible, and when Simon becomes a pawn at the center of the game, I would do anything to protect the omega I wasn’t supposed to fall in love with."]

I can't. I just can't. How can a series be so freaking fluffy and so fucking depraved at the same time? Like seriously!?!? How does MM do it? And not just once, because this is the third book in a row that I've been blow away (in this series).

Simon had to work through some of his own personal insecurities and how his wants/needs can fit into his life and world few. Victor had to work through bettering himself and making up for past mistakes. Turns out, they helped each other grow and heal and accept themselves. ;) 

Add into that some trauma and some threats (and lots of sexy times) and you got yourself a fabulous red. 

Trigger Warnings: blackmail, threats, attempted assault, harassment, and more.

#gayromancereviews #arcs #arcteammember
#hishunter #hiscaptor #hismaster #theiralpha #mmfarmer #omegasafterdark #omegasafterdarkseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Millicent Quibb School of Etiquette for Young Ladies of Mad Science

I saw "The Millicent Quibb School of Etiquette for Young Ladies of Mad Science," and I KNEW I had to have it! Especially when I re...