Friday, October 11, 2024

Pucking Vamps (Blackmoon University #1)


Here's Aria Clark and JF Miev's "Pucking Vamps." Its the first novel in their new Blackmoon University series.

["Hayden
A college hockey jock rising star? Sexy but dirt-poor?
Yep. That’s me.
I’m the left wing for the Tampa Scarecrows and the charity match in three months will decide my future in the pros. It’s do or die, no second chances.
I bust my ass every day. I don’t date. One-night stands are my jam and no repeats is my motto.
Until I end up living with my last hookup. He needs my help and happens to be a hot-as-sin vampire hotshot.
It’s a no-brainer deal, especially when our chemistry is off the charts.
The only problem? Our arrangement has an expiration date no matter how perfect my vamp Daddy turns out to be.

Leander
An arranged marriage is the last thing I need, but my overprotective aunt won’t take no for an answer. I’ll have to pick a suiter at her ball in three weeks.
Enter Hayden.
What was supposed to be a one-night fling turns into a fake dating situation when he discovers the world of vampires I’m a part of. And it might just get Auntie off my case. All I need to do is keep him around until the ball is over and convince her we are madly in love.
There is only one complication: it turns out that Hayden might be a lot more than just the hot jock I’m letting crash at my place."]

This book was entirely too perfect. The sexual tension, the feeling of rightness, the utter devotion and possessiveness and love. The mutual pining and low (ish) level angst. Everyone else knowing exactly how far gone these two were for each other, even before they did. 

It was sooooo freaking good! I can't. I want more. I want another, right pucking now. 

Plus all of the sweet but spicy nicknames Hadyen had for Leander?!?! Swoooooning. 

Quote of the Day (Hayden): "As if I'm not already addicted to him. What's adding one more reason to the pile, right?"

#booksirens #arcs #arcteammember
#puckingvamps #ariaclark #jfmiev #blackmoonuniversity #blackmoonuniversityseries #blackmoonu #blackmoonuseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Millicent Quibb School of Etiquette for Young Ladies of Mad Science

I saw "The Millicent Quibb School of Etiquette for Young Ladies of Mad Science," and I KNEW I had to have it! Especially when I re...