Here's Evan Barnes's "One Bed With The Bully." It's the second novella in the Side By Side Tonight series, which are all novellas surrounding travel mishaps.
["What’s worse than being trapped in a motel room with your bully?
Being trapped in a motel room with your bully… and only one bed.
I thought I knew what to expect—his usual insults and mocking smirks.
I never expected the raw hunger in his eyes when he looks at me, or the way his hands seem to know just how to break me down.
The tension between us is so thick you can taste it, and after he catches me in my most private moment, all bets are off.
He knows I want something I shouldn’t, and he’s not going to let me run from it."]
Romance Pro Tip--How to end an argument on a high (and win..?): kiss your enemy. And it rarely, if ever, works (to end/win the argument...to get the HEA? Yes.)
I love how all of Evan's work is very, very similar, and yet none of it is repetitive. It still all feels very fresh and unique. A few new facts here and a few tweaks of characteristics/settings here--bam! new book. And just to prove my point, I'm going to (continue to) binge Evan's entire backlog.
Trigger Warnings: mentions of bullying, and more.
#claimedbythejockwhilecamping #onebedwiththebully #evanbarnes #sidebysidetonight #sidebysidetonightseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks
No comments:
Post a Comment