Saturday, August 29, 2026

Stroke Frequency (Alchemy Ink #2)


Here's "Stroke Frequency" by Katherine McIntyre. Its the second books in her Alchemy Ink series, which is in the same universe as the Brannon Boys series and the Hot Under the Collar series

["One wild convention with a hottie cosplayer turns into Caspian’s worst nightmare—marriage.

Caspian
The point of this Vegas Comic Con trip is to unwind, enjoy myself, and steer clear of commitments—especially anything serious. A deadbeat dad and divorce debt sealed my opinion on marriage early on. So when I meet a gorgeous-as-hell cosplayer at the bar who’s on the same light-and-easy wavelength as me, my trip’s about to get even better.

Levi
One blackout drunk night in Vegas should’ve been just that, but when I get home, I find out…I accidentally got married. A quick search nets me the discovery that not only is the guy I met in Vegas on the East Coast like me…but he lives less than an hour away.
When I surprise him at work, we both agree that getting a divorce is first thing on the agenda. Should be easy, right?
However, between flaky lawyer hurdles, accidental Mom meetings, and a fake-real?-husband drop-in at my shitty sister’s baby shower, I end up falling head over heels in love with him.
Yet Caspian’s terrified of remaining married, and I’m terrified of what happens when this ends."]

The instant chemistry, the easy flirting, the honest friendship, the utter fluff? Absolute. Perfection. 

The banter was top fucking tier. These two could just talk and flirt and connect on a level that was so easy for them. It was adorable and honestly made me feel a little jealous (and lonely). 

I needed something sweet and fun and with very little angst. This book was a perfect balm for...life. I looove this series (this universe), and I canNOT wait for more! Hopefully Owen is next!

Trigger Warnings: homophobia, sexism, and more.

#arc #advancedreadercopy #arcteammember
#inkcaps #openliner #strokefrequency #continuousoperation #katherinemcintyre #alchemyink #alchemyinkseries #brannonboys #brannonboysseries #hotundertehcollar #hotunderthecollarseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stroke Frequency (Alchemy Ink #2)

Here's "Stroke Frequency" by Katherine McIntyre. Its the second books in her Alchemy Ink series, which is in the same universe...