Monday, September 21, 2026

The Star in Room 7 (Halo House #3)


Here's Colette Davison's "The Star in Room 7." It's a novel in the multi-author series, Halo House ("a shared world that follows vulnerable boys finding shelter, chosen family, and protective Daddies who are ready to love them exactly as they are").

["All my life, I’ve dreamed of moving to LA and becoming a star.

Stepping into the spotlight is nothing like I imagined. Overwhelmed, terrified, and thousands of miles away from my friends and family in England, I’m offered sanctuary at Halo House. Room 7 is supposed to be a temporary refuge— even though I’m convinced I don’t deserve it.

Then I meet Nate. Strong, patient, and nurturing, Nate has spent years protecting actors far bigger than me. He sees right through my tough-guy armour and offers me something I didn’t know I needed: permission to let go.

He makes me want to call him Daddy.

He makes me want to be his boy.

Can I move past my fears and stop hiding, so I can build a new dream in his arms?"]

Soft and adorable. A little balm for your soul. Just enough angst to push these two together, but nothing too, too much--nothing to take away from their falling-in-love story. 

They helped each other heal, from old and new traumas. They helped each other grow a future--and a present. Not to mention ALL of the cuddles. Traumas suck, but they're a little lighter when you're cuddling someone who makes you feel safe and warm and protected and yourself. 

Trigger Warnings: mentions of a stalker, mentions of homophobic/abusive parent relating to a past friend of one MC, mentions of death of past friend, and more. 

#thestarinroom7 #colettedavison #thegoalieinroom1 #theroyalinroom3 #theliarinroom5 #halohouse #halohouseseries #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Secret Omega's Secret Baby (Babies for Broken Dads #8)

Here is Anna Wineheart's latest: "The Secret Omega's Secret Baby." It's the eigth novel in her series, Babies for Brok...