Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Wilder (Body Heat #1)


Here's "Wilder" by Marina Pirlimpou. It's the first novel in her Body Heat series.

["A snowstorm brought him to me.
A beautiful stranger in need.
And I wish he never had to leave.

When an emergency warning goes out for an impending snowstorm, I do what I've always done as a forest ranger; I make sure the trails are clear and secured, and any winter hikers evacuated and safe.

But when I happen upon a young man, stranded, soaked from the cold rain, hurt and terrified, taking care of him is instinct, my cabin the only thing keeping us shielded from the violent storm for days on end.
He's running from something and he needs me.
But what he doesn't know is that I need him even more.
That I wish he'd stay."]

These two! D: They had me feeling all sorts of soft and sweet and posessive and fate-y things from the very beginning. I looove how certain fated mates books or omegaverse books start with that instant chemistry, that immediate but slow rolling heat/rut. They became more than friends that week and a half. After that, they fell in love.

There were just so many moments of home and comfort and safety. It was a warm blanket of love during a snow storm and a little bit of real-life magic during Christmas. 

I want more from Devon's and those twins too.

Trigger Warnings: parental abandonment, stalker situation, attempted sexual assault of MC, violence against a bad guy, and more.

#wilder #hart #bodyheat #bodyheatseries #marinapirlimpou #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Catch a Hellhound (Hellhounds of Paradise Falls #6)

Here's Shannon Mae's latest book, "How to Catch a Hellhound," which is the sixth and final book in her series Hellhounds o...