Sunday, January 27, 2019

Uppercasebox Books

I discovered the Uppercasebox last summer. My first box arrived in July 2018. I've loved, loved, loved each and every book/box.

Each box comes with a bunch of goodies. You get: a signed, new, first edition, hardback book; a bookmark with links to author videos and behind-the-scenes info; a personalized note from the author; and 2-3 high-quality, bookish items.
And it's only $23 a month. I mean, seriously, just the book itself would cost you almost $20. This book box is a steal.

The first picture has all of the books I've gotten since then (plus a few more older book boxes I got on a special discount). 

"Starry Eyes" by Jenn Bennet
"Save The Date" by Morgan Matson
"The Dance of Thieves" by Mary E. Pearson
"Ink, Iron, Glass" by Gwendolyn Clare
"Spinning Silver" by Naomi Novik
"Ignite the Stars" by Maura Milan
"Blonca and Roja" by Anna-Marie McLemore
"The Assassin's Guide to Love and Treason" by Virginia Boecker
"Amber and Dusk" by Lyra Selene
"Gilded Wolves" by Roshani Chokshi

The second picture has all of the contents from the January book box. We got a signed copy of "Gilded Wolves" by Roshani Chokshi, a "Gilded Wolves" character card, a Quidditch notebook, and Winter Court Loose Leaf Tea from Wick and Fable. 
I'll be posting a review of "Gilded Wolves" very soon.
Again, please, please, please go and sign yourself up to Uppercasebox. Trust me, you won't regret it. I haven't. And I mean, I'm just going to shamelessly plug this book box subscription until you all sign up, so you might as well do it now.

Keep a look out for individual book reviews on some (a lot) of these titles, if I hadn't done them already. They're all just that good.


#StarryEyes #JennBennet #SaveTheDate #MorganMatson #TheDanceofThieves #MaryEPearson #InkIronGlass #GwendolynClare #Spinning Silver# #NaomiNovik #IgnitetheStars #MauraMilan #BloncaandRoja #AnnaMarieMcLemore #TheAssassinsGuidetoLoveandTreason #VirginiaBoecker #AmberandDusk #LyraSelene #GildedWolves #RoshaniChokshi #uppercasebox #bookstagram #books #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Hide Your Stolen Baby (Closet Baby Chronicles #4)

Here's Anna Winheart's "How To Hide Your Stolen Baby." It's the fourth novel in her Closet Baby Chronicles series. Bec...