Sunday, May 5, 2019

Shadow&Bone / Siege&Storm / Rising&Ruin

Okay, so it only took me like five months, but I finally did it.
I finally read it (them).

And to be honest, I each book in less than two days (three at the tippity-toppity most). I broke my pages read in an hour record. I fell in love with another aspect of a world I'm already in love with (let me year you citizens of Ketterdam!).

The novels followed Alina Starkov, a teenage orphan how has nothing, has known nothing all of her life. She took up a position as a mapmaker in the First Army to save herself from years of boredom in a town with barely a name. They traveled into a dark, shadowing part of the country, a part that no one has ever entered without losing someone in the process. They crossed The Fold, and Alina emerged as a new person: A Soldier, A Summoner, A Saint.


Have you read the Grisha Verse novels yet?
If so, which is your favorite?
Who is your favorite character?

For me: Nikolai stole the whole. damned. show.
Here's to "King of Scars"......

#shadowandbone #siegeandstorm #risingandruin #kingofscars #sixofcrows #crookedkingdom #leighbardugo #grishaverse #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...