Sunday, March 22, 2020

Social Distancing: Part 4

Well, I lost the battle to the croissants. They ended up more than crescents. Which I mean, they're good. But highly disappointing. I put three days worth of work into crescent rolls. Fancy crescent rolls, sure, but crescent rolls all the same.

So homemade croissants crescent rolls with homemade cinnamon honey butter (texas roadhouse style).

I took a break from baking today. Back at it tomorrow. Even though the store didn't have anything in the baking isle. We'll make do with what we have already then.







Also, I like really, really, really miss my kiddos from work. Like a ton. Saw a picture yesterday of one of them and lost it a little. Can't wait for all of this crazy to be over.


#carryon #waywardson #anywaythewindblows #rainbowrowell #croissants #socialdistancing #coronavirus #nomotivation #reading #writing #writerproblems #baking #avoidingwriting #books #bookstagam #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...