Friday, April 3, 2020

Character/Setting Reference Pictures


Bragging a little...

Okay, so I took the advice from one of my followers/bookstagram colleagues/friends, and I used Pinterest to find reference pictures for my manuscript.

It was super freaking easy. And, like all things Pinterest related, super freaking addicting.

I'm obsessed with some of the reference pictures I found. Obsessed. Like my writing needs (needs) to take a break every once in a while just to like look at my boards. It doesn't make sense. But I'm very proud of them and wanted to show a few off.

I have a board for my settings, organized by specific location.


And a board for my characters, organized by individual.


Okay, that's all. Have a Happy Friday and a fabulous, self-isolating weekend! :)

#socialdistancing #coronavirus #nomotivation #pinterest #characterreferences #settingreferences #writerboards #editingproblems #reading #writing #writerproblems #avoidingwriting #books #bookstagam #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...