Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Hooked: Character/Setting Reference Pictures

Alright y'all, I'm pretty sure I told you about my undergrad thesis (#tutorial #ChathamCollegeForWomen) before. But we're doing it again.
Because I recently picked it back up again and starting tinkering (#tinkerbell) with plot, characters, magic.

Back it up a bit... Hooked is a story about how Captain Hook became Captain Hook. A bit of a redemption story. A bit of how the villain became the #villain. A bit of of villain-izing the #hero (#psychopathicpeterpan).

I still have no clue what's happening with it. It needs a lot of work to be where *I* want it to be. The timeline needs work. The sequence needs work. The one love interest needs works.

But as for right now, I'm going to let my fingers just go with it. Do what they want. Let the characters take over. Let the magic/inspiration flow. And go from there. Yeah...


And I made a Pinterest page for my characters and setting references. Like before, I wanted to share some of the amazingness that I found. Mostly for my own ego.


#hooked #peterpan #jmbarrie #captainhook #todiewouldbeanawfullybigadventure #childrensbooks #pinterest #characterreferences #settingreferences #writerboards #editingproblems #reading #writing #writerproblems #books #bookstagam #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...