Saturday, July 2, 2022

Tapped By My Roommmate: Bonus Scene


A "Tapped By My Roommate" Bonus Scene by D.J. Jamison from the Thrust Into Love series, courtesy of #BookFunnel. Must (well, in theory--you do you though, boo) read the full novel beforehand (which has been reviewed in my last post--full blurb included).

["Rhett presents Eihan with a Godzilla-style dildo. Let the fun begin!"]

A little extra steam from Parker and Simon. And my steam, I mean a cute-as-hell, laughing-through-sex, what-more-could-you-want sex scene. ;)

Check out BookFunnel sometime! Seriously!!

#swipedbymydadsbestfriend #matchedbymyrival #tappedbymyroommate #sextedbysanta #thrustintolove #djjamison #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clueless Puckboy (Puckboys #5)

Getting lucky and receiving an ARC of "Forbidden Puckboy" means I need to hurry up and caught up with the other two books in the P...