Saturday, September 17, 2022

Bat Baz

I love Halloween. In the past, it was just another holiday, but over the last five or so years, it's been sooooo exciting. It's dark and twisty and quirky and fun. It's witches and ghosts and dark alleys and darker people. It's spooks for fun and candy for kids. It's pumpkins and cauldrons and bats. It's just...spooky.

It reminds me of Harry Potter and "Carry On."

And when I saw this vampire bat on Instagram, I knew I had to track it down at Target. It BELONGED on my "Carry On" shelf. Look!!! It's a cute little Baz!!!

It's practically perfect! And it practically has little heart eyes for everyone's favorite Chosen One. It lights up, and it probably prefers catacomb rats over people (and merewolves) any day.

I just wished I would have bought that Dog!Dragon Squishmallow last year to represent Simon. Maybe next Halloween, they're been something even better...?

#anywaythewindblows #waywardson #carryon #fangirl #rainbowrowell #magicath #carryonsimon #simonsnow #snowbaz #bazpitch #tyrannusbasiltongrimmpitch #dragons #watford #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...