Sunday, September 25, 2022

Meet Me There


Here's another fabulous book by the one and only K.M. Neuhold: "Meet Me There."

["Two men, dozens of cities, and a connection they just can't seem to shake.

We haven't spoken in fifteen years, and Marlon is the last person I expected to run into in a bar on Bourbon Street.

He's not my gangly internet pen pal anymore, he's all muscles, body hair, and temptation.

Our friendship feels like it never faded, but the heat between us is brand new.

We're both in different cities every few weeks, hustling to build our careers and soaking up all the perks of being young, hot, and untethered. But our paths seem to be crossing more and more often.

“Meet Me There…”, they're my new favorite words. Honestly, I think I'd follow Marlon anywhere. Does he feel it too?"]

This book had all of this (internet best friends, long-distance friendship, best-friends-to-lovers, very low angst, and tons and tons of of happy, fluffy moments) and so much more. It was sooooo perfect. They were so sweet and happy with each other and in love well before they even figured it out. There was a quote in the book that said something like this: "I'm not sure if I've been in love with him for the past few months or if I've been an idiot and it's been forever and I'm just fooling myself," and well, that pretty much sums up the whole book. 

A lot of characters from the Heathens Ink series were in this, and I'm just starting to realize that I, for whatever reason, never got around to reading that series...or the Ballys Boys one...or like a lot of the books that K.M. wrote...huh...getting on that.

#meetmethere #kmneuhold #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...