Saturday, January 7, 2023

Bunnicula


Recently I saw this book's cover, and I had very strong memories, though I didn't know from what. Yesterday, my coworkers third-grader was reading this book the other day, and it hit me. "Bunnicula" was the bunny Dracula from elementary school. 

["BEWARE THE HARE!
Is he or isn't he a vampire?
Before it's too late, Harold the dog and Chester the cat must find out the truth about the newest pet in the Monroe household -- a suspicious-looking bunny with unusual habits... and fangs!"]

This book was so fun and so cute! I mean, it's narrated by the family dog!! What's better than that?!?! Maybe the paranoid cat and the probably-but-not-confirmed vampire bunny? ;)

Also, I got blood work done today, so this book just seemed fitting (and my Baz from "Carry On" obsession).

#bunnicula #deborahhowe #jameshowe #bunniculaseries #dracula #bunny #draculabunny #vampirebunny #vampire tyrannusbasiltongrimmpitch #carryon #childrensbooks #middlegradenovel #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...