Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Seven Minutes In Kevin (The Games We Play #3)


Up next, we have D.J. Jamison's third installation of the Games We Play series: "Seven Minutes In Kevin."

["7 minutes in...holy heck, what have I done?!
What happens when I return early from a work trip to find my son throwing yet another party?
Annoyance. Exasperation. Temptation...
I'm tired, yearning for my bed, but I hadn't counted on the games my son and his friends play--or the one person who'd be waiting in my closet after everyone else is gone.
The guy who's been haunting my fantasies lately.
He's too beautiful. Too young. Too off-limits, being one of my son's best friends.
And...on his knees for me.
Oh god."]

All of the fluff!!! D''': And of course the steam. And the mutual pining. And the nosey townspeople and gossiping grannies and dirty-themed-things. The queer-phobia wasn't....great, at all, so spoiler warning, but beeeaaauuutiful book. Beautiful. Total and complete recommend.

 #twotruthsandalyle #neverhaveievan #truthordarren #sevenminutesinkevin #mistlejoekisses #gamesweplay #gamesweplayseries #djjamison  #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...