Monday, August 14, 2023

Blind Match (the Perfect Match Agency #3)


Reading an entire multi-author series to read two of the books by an author I love? Why the hell not! Besides, it gets two books off my TBR list all the while adding a few more to my Read list AND discovering a few new fabulous authors. Sounds like a win-win-win to me. ;)

The series is the Perfect Match Agency. The third book is "Blind Match" by M.M Farmer.

["He is the perfect omega match in every way…but is this alpha ready for the unexpected?

Luke
As dedicated as I’ve always been to my family’s yacht business, all I’ve ever wanted is a family of my own. So when the opportunity to find a mate through the Perfect Match Agency arose, I jumped at it. I knew from the moment I laid eyes on Emerson Carter that he was the only man for me. But I’m not sure I’m ready for the little surprise that wasn’t listed on his profile.

Emerson
Luke is everything I’ve ever wanted in an alpha and then some. The moment I first touched him, I started to go into heat. So how could I resist his invitation to go sailing out on the open ocean as the end of our first date…and the beginning of our life together. But when we are caught in a storm at sea, we end up with a little more adventure than we bargained for. The storm might bring us together, but other forces threaten to tear us apart."]

M.M. Farmer is a fucking gem and too good for this world. She's done it yet again with this fabulous book. I can't. It was so sweet and fluffy, but so. fucking. hot. Like, I need a fan over here. It was so smexy and steamy, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones that caused the storm with their fabulous chemistry (though, I guess weather doesn't work that way).

They instantly knew they were It for each other. Love at first sight...smell...presence. Whichever way you put it, they knew. It took no convincing for them. No hesitation. Their families were a different story (they didn't let the storm separate them; they sure as hell weren't letting their fathers separate them).

I can't. It was so good. Go. Read. This.

#cautiousmatch #chancematch #blindmatch #farawaymatch #secondmatch #forbiddenmatch #theperfectmatchagency #theperfectmatchagencyseries #roehorvat #wendyrathbone #mmfarmer #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Left on Read (Crimson Club #4)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Left on Read." It&...