Monday, February 19, 2024

How Tan Acquired an Apprentice (Villainy #6.6)


My 2024 Reading Challenge for the month of February will be Beat The Backlog work (digital and print books). I'm going to claim this also includes keeping up with and catching up with my favorite authors most recent releases. ;) Here's A.J. Sherwood's short story "How Tan Acquired an Apprentice" (which was a bonus short just released as a bonus-bonus epligue to her How I Stole the Princess's White Knight and Turned him To Villainy" series (aka the Villainy series)). 

["Did Tan go looking for an apprentice? No. Is Tan going to keep Zi Rui? Yes. Did Devan agree to this decision? He has CONCERNS, so does Wells, Tan thinks having a minion er apprentice is a wonderful idea, crackity crack, it's a good thing Tan is cute, Villainy short story"]

I needed this in my life. Crakcity crack. Pure fluff and good intentions disguised as mayhem. 

Some of my favorite quotes from this one (in chronological order)...

"Ewww, who wants to be resposible? // Well, aside from Devan. His husband liked it from some strange reason. Tan loved him despite that flaw." (Tan)

"'Uh, Master? Why are you wearing all black?' // 'To more teh death of my motivation,'" (Zi Rui // Tan)

"'I've stopped calling it stress. I call it excitement now because it makes me feel better and keeps the more homicidal rage sin check.'" (Devan)

"'That is absolutely not what I said.' // 'That is absolutely what I heard.'" (Devan // Tan)

#howistoletheprincesswhiteknightandturnedhimtovillainy #howistoletheprincesswhiteknightandturnedhimtovillainyseries #miracle #thecompleteworks #thecoronation #howtanrequiredanapprentice #villainy #villainyseries #ajsherwood #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...