Friday, July 19, 2024

Instant Bond: Just Add Billionaire


Here's "Instant Bond: Just Add Billionaire" by LA Lambert. 

["Cam
Watching a super hot billionaire alpha give my kid the last donut in a coffee shop was the highlight of my day, but I didn't expect it to turn into the highlight of my life. Karter Morrison is one of the most eligible bachelors in the city. I'm a broke single dad with a love of junk food and no sense of fashion. He claims he wants something serious with me, but when my life starts crumbling in front of me, will it break us up or bring us closer together?

Karter
As the VP of Marketing for a highly successful beauty brand, work is all that matters to me. Until I run into an adorably sweet and shy omega with his equally cute kid. I know right away that he belongs with me, and nothing is going to stop my relentless pursuit of him. But not everyone is happy to see us together. Bad luck seems to follow him like a dark cloud, making him hesitant to trust anything good. Can I convince him that his life would be better with me in it?"]

Love at first sight. What more could you want? Insta connection? Grump for everyone but his omega? Clicking with the kid? Hot and heavy steam? Just enough angst to keep you reading? Friends cheering them on AND enemies lurking near-by? Plus hints towards fate and fated mates right from the start? Sooooooo much to love about this novel. 

They were utterly perfect for each other. They were puzzle pieces waiting to match back up again. A cute little family filled with so much love and support and words of affirmation. And here I am, constantly jealous of fictional relationships...

Also, I'm going to have to add LA Lamber to my to-binge list.

Quote of the day (Cam//Karter): "'Karter, I...I think I'm falling for you.' // 'If we're using falling analogies, then I'm fairly certain I dove head first off a cliff for you already.'"

Trigger Warnings: very brief attempt at physical assault (not between mcs), and more.

#booksprout #indieauthorcreative #arcs #arcteammember
#instantbond #justaddbillionaire #instantbondjustaddbillionaire #lalambert #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Forbidden Puckboy (Puckboys #7)

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Saxon James and Eden Finley &quo...