Sunday, June 23, 2024

The Enforcer (Devil's Mayhem MC #2)


Here's R.S. McKenzie's "The Enforcer." It's the second book in her Devils Mayhem MC series. The first one was dark and glorious; this one didn't disappoint.

["Shane
I’ve been in love with Zeke for years. He’s my best friend—the man of my dreams—but I’m afraid to confess my feelings. What’s more, if I’m with Zeke I could lose everything I’ve worked for. I don't want to have to choose between my family and Zeke or the career I’ve been working towards for the past decade. I had resolved to keep my feelings to myself, but too much alcohol loosened my lips and the truth came tumbling out. I fear my drunken admission will ruin everything.

Zeke
There’s something coming for the Devil’s Mayhem that has the potential to bring the club to its knees. Is now the best time to consider a future with Shane? He’s my best friend and has been for years, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t taken notice of him. Mixing business and pleasure is a bad idea, right? Especially when someone is after the MC, intent on seeing our downfall."]

One: Drunk Shane?!? Fucking adorable. Booping a MC on the nose? Forcing Zeke to play with his hair?? "They weren't you"??? D: I can't. I'm done. I'm dead. (so is Zeke--metaphorically)

Two: Scorched-earth Zeke?!? Just when I though loved-up, romantic Zeke was cute as hell. Then you get fuck-with-me-and-find-out Zeke?!?!?? Holy hell. I'm done. I'm dead. (so is [Redacted]--literally). 

Three: LOOOOOOVE that we got to see some of Finn and Rax again. I mean, fucking hell. That scene?! I need a fan and some water. 

Four: Prez's story is next?!?!? End me now. I won't be able to handle that. 

Trigger Warnings: violence, murder, torture, and more.

#gayromancereviews #arcs #arcteammember
#theconvict #devilsmayhemmc #devilsmayhemmcseries #rsmckenzie #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Text Me If You Love Me

I had caught up with all of my ARCs, requested a toooon more, and proceeded to avoid them. Oops. Here's Rhys Everly's "Text Me ...