Sunday, August 23, 2026

Between Two Barbarians (Savagely Sweet #4)


Here's Amy Padilla's latest: "Between Two Barbarians." It's the fourth novel in her Savagely Sweet series, which is a Not-So-Savage Barbarian's spin-off.

["My father thought he was punishing me by sending me to stay with the barbarians for a period of time. He said it was to better understand them so that we could care for them properly. To me, it sounded like a great deal of fun. I didn’t expect to be swayed by one of them, much less by two. I wanted to enjoy my life, not be tied down. But the two barbarians who wanted me weren’t so easily deterred. And they were willing to fight each other for the honor of keeping me. What were the chances that I could have them both?"]

Yes. All of the yes.

This was sassy and sweet. It was soft protection and over-eager rivals tripping over themselves to please the newcomer. It was finding comfort and home. It was found families interacting with other found families and finally finding friendship. 

It was soo much fluff, disguised as...well it wasn't disguised at all. Jamal was spoiled rotten by his barbarians--but exactly zero people minded. 

I just love this series SO much. I love how adorable these barbarians are for their pets, their family, their bond mates. It's nothing savage, whatsoever, but they can be, if their pets/family/bond mates are in danger, perceived or otherwise. 

Who's going to be knocked off their feet with a HEA next?

#barbariansheart #escapingtothebarbarians #thebarbariansmusician #betweentwobarbarians #savagelysweet #savagelysweetseries #notsosavagebarbarians #notsosavagedbarbariansseries #amypadilla #books #queerbooks #queererotica #bodicerippers #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ruined (Wrecked & Wrong #2)

Here's Ally Avery's "Ruined." It's the second novel in her newest series, Wrecked & Wrong. ["He was once the ...