Sunday, January 13, 2019

Anything Could Happen


As I said before, I love to read books about love. So far, I've read a lot of boys-who-love-boys books too (aka LGBT+ books), especially since my MFA thesis was a boys-who-love-boys manuscript. 

"Anything Could Happen" by Will Walton was the first boys-who-love-boys book I've read in months. Walton's book follows the "I'm secretly gay and secretly in love with my best friend" troupe that I adore.

However, I was...only mildly satisfied. The romance aspect was a little lacking. Yes, Tretch, the main character and narrator, learns to love himself and the idea of becoming comfortable in his own skin (yay for self confidence), but I was left wanting more.


#anythingcouldhappen

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to Hide Your Stolen Baby (Closet Baby Chronicles #4)

Here's Anna Winheart's "How To Hide Your Stolen Baby." It's the fourth novel in her Closet Baby Chronicles series. Bec...