Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Fan Art

As I probably said, one of my favorite romance troupes is the I'm-in-love-with-my-best-friend thing. And oh, is Jamie in love with his best friend, Mason. (In Sarah Tregay's "Fan Art", go, do the reading)


And worse, it seems like the entire school knows. At least the author of a graphic novel/comic book that is under review for the school's literary magazine, which Jamie is the president of.

So naturally, this book says everything Jamie can't, doesn't think he should. What will Mason say?

What's your favorite troupe? And most importantly, what book is best at portraying it?

#fanart #sarahtregay #bookstagram #books #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Reappearance of Rachel Price

Another one of the books I've been meaning to read for so freaking long (okay, like a month). Holly Jackson's "The Reappearance...