Sunday, February 10, 2019

Update

Hey everyone!! Sorry for being so MIA lately.

Work was insane. The winter blues got me down for a while. Reading took a dip. Writing took a dive.

But I'm back. I took a bunch of picture tonight, which I plan on editing tonight. I'll write something up for them and post them sometime tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be able to do a few more posts later this week too, get back in the swing of it all.


What's your favorite Harry Potter book (original 7)?
What's your favorite non-original-7 Harry Potter?

A1: Prisoner of Azkaban...mostly because of Sirius and Remus (my babes)
A2: Quidditch Through the Ages

#harrypotter #siriusblack #remuslupin #woflstar #prisonerofazkaban #quidditchthroughtheages #jkrowling #harrypotterlibrary #hogwartslibrary #bookstagram #books #bookphotography #ilovebooks #winterblues

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inferno (Drake Security #4)

So many TBRs and so little time (and these authors just keep releasing shit, like my reading life (and life life) isn't already stressfu...