Thursday, March 28, 2019

And Then There Were None

Agatha Christie. Need I saw more?

I read "And Then There Were None" (otherwise known as "Ten Little Indians") in high school. We had to make a fake Facebook profile of one of the characters. I had the judge. If you read the book, you knew how I felt.


This book....god, this book. I loved this book. I grew up on crime shows. I thought I knew who the killer was. I thought I had it all figured out. Well, I was wrong. But that just shows how amazing the writing was, how amazing the author was. 

Who was your favorite character? 


#andthentherewerenone #tenlittleindians #agathachristie #classicbooks #classicmurdermystery #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...