Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Amy and Roger's Epic Detour

This is now a cheesy, YA-contemporary romance novels...but with Morgan Matson...series... Hang on tight.

I first read Morgan Matson when Uppercase Box sent me "Save the Date" (which we'll get to later) last fall. Clearly, I fell in love with her cheesy, YA-contemporary romance novels because I bought the rest of them.

What I love about Morgan's books is that they're all within the same universe, within the same small town, with the same possibility of meeting each other. This helped me out with my own work, honestly. Thank you, Morgan.


"Amy and Roger's Epic Detour":

Morgan Matson's cheesy, YA-contemporary romance novels...but with a road trip!

Amy doesn't want to do summer. No, because she doesn't want to move across the country, start a new school her senior year, or leave her childhood home (especially after her father's sudden death). But that's what her plan is...with a familiar face....a really cute familiar face.

#amyandrogersepicdetour #savethedate #morganmatson #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...