Saturday, June 15, 2019

Carry On


So I've already posted about this book twice. But I freaking love it. It's my favorite, favorite, favorite book: "Carry On" by Rainbow Rowell.

And once again, I've caved. I read it...again. Yes, again.

The moment I finished it, all I wanted to do was read it, again.

BUT HEY! I went and discovered that you can by any of Rainbow's books through her hometown bookstore SIGNED and PERSONALIZED. I ordered my "Carry On" copy AND my "Wayward Son" copy. GO. GET. YOURS. NOW!

I think the next time I reread this book (like now?), I'll read it as a writer. Reading it for craft. Making way too many notes. Annotating it even more.

What's your favorite Rainbow Rowell book?
What are you more excited for: "Wayward Son" or "Pumpkin Heads"?

#carryon #waywardson #pumpkinheads #youwerethesunandiwascrashingintoyou #frontseatsareforpeoplewhohaventbeenkidnappedbyfuckingnumpties #rainbowrowell #snowbaz #drarry #books #LGBTbooks #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...