Thursday, September 26, 2019

Wayward Son 1/?


PREFACE: be sooo prepared for a major influx of Wayward Son posts in the next couple of days, weeks, etc. Because I'm so fucking obsessed with Carry On, and I just...no words for how excited I am to finally, FINALLY crack open this bad boy here. Stay tuned, folks.



ALSO, ALSO, ALSO: Look at these BEAUTIFUL signed copies I got!! So amazing. So speechless. So blessed.



Yeah, my order got all mixed up and confused, so I somehow ended up with TWO signed copies of Wayward Son and TWO signed copies of Carry On. Not AT ALL disappointed, thank you very much.

#waywardson #carryon #rainbowrowell #books #yabooks #LGBTbooks #drarrybutcanon #worstchosenonetoeverbechosen #thefrontseatisforpeoplewhoveneverbeenkidnappedbybloodynumptiesjesuschristbaz #sogettingthattattooedonmybody #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Suddenly A Murder

I thiiiiiiink I stumbled across Lauren Muńoz's "Suddenly A Murder" at target (not a targeted add this time--just lack of contr...