Monday, March 30, 2020

Important Writing Question

IMPORTANT WRITING QUESTION:

How do you find reference pictures?

Is that a silly question? Like the few (very, very, very few) that I have, I accidentally stumbled upon. I have been wanting to find more, but I just...I don't know how...

Do you just randomly Google stuff until you find something you like? Or is there like a database thingy where it's easier?
Does any of this make sense?

Like @rainbowrowell always shows us her reference pictures, and they're glorious, and she's glorious, and I obviously want to be at least a fraction of her fabulousness.
How do I achieve that?

NOTE: reference pictures for characters and setting

#rainbowrowell #carryon #waywardson #anywaythewindblows #simonsnow #lookatallofthosecurls
#socialdistancing #coronavirus #nomotivation #french #peterpan #editingproblems #reading #writing #writerproblems #avoidingwriting #books #bookstagam #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...