Monday, April 27, 2020

Writing/Editing Update


Why is it that we fall in love with our characters and then put them through so much crap?

Like I love them so freaking much.
And yet, trauma, have a whole lot of it, yeah?

Like the other day I had to make an author decision. Push the reader out of my head and think like a writer. I knew my one character would never X to the other, but like that other character, his biggest fear is the first one doing X. So like...it had to happen...
I'll give you a nice cup of tea for it though, dear. No worries. <3

#writing #editing #writerproblems #socialdistancing #coronavirus #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...