Wednesday, June 10, 2020

All For The Game: Nora's Tumblr Page

So I read most of Nora’s tumblr...some of it I love and fully support (for example: the cats, Sir and King as well as Wymack’s devotion to Kevin even before he knew) and some of it...I’m choosing to completely ignore (like one does certain plot points of Harry Potter). 

Because that whole thing where Andrew never fully recovers (which I can’t find right now)? No. Nope. Not buying it. Because sure Andrew has been through shit, more shit than anyone should, and healing takes time and all that trauma can’t be easily set aside or erased. And sure Andrew’s stubborn as fuck. But who’s more stubborn and pigheaded? Neil “I’m Fine” Josten. Neil “Two Weeks At Evermore? NBD Psychological trauma? Sign Me Up” Josten. And Neil “I’m Not A Pipe Dream” Josten, Neil “I Want To Go Back For You” Josten, would take all the damn fucking time it takes to help Andrew heal. No questions there. And Kevin would help, and Aaron and Nicky, each in their own special psychotic ways. Thank you for coming to my TedTalk. 

A TedTalk in which I don’t know where I started. Oh. Andrew never fully recovering. And me seriously not nothing which thread I read that on. I saw it was went a little crazy. Moving on. 

Also like, regular old books are kind of still a little anticlimactic for me, because of this series. The endings and declarations of love in particular. Like sure Character X loves Character Y. So much so that X does something sweet and romantic jester like, remembering a cute moment they shared right when they met or recreating the moment they fell in love. All super adorable. 
But like did you throw yourself headfirst into a full blown mob war for the one you love? No? Weird. 


Like any popular fan-base, I will now be accepting any and all appropriate headcanons as canons from here on out. 
Any favorites you want to share?

#allforthegame #aftg #thefoxholecourt #theravenking #thekingsmen #norasakavic #neiljosten #andrewminyard #kevinday #pridemonth #gaydisasters #imfine #imnotapipedream #iwanttogobackforyou #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...