Sunday, June 21, 2020

Pride Post: Children's LGBT

Prepare yourself for a spam of posts this morning/early afternoon. A whole hell of a lot of gay and even more pride.

Starting with....children's LGBT. 
I honestly thought I had a lot more LGBT books on my children's shelves. I really did. 

So...anyone have any good books LGBT children's books I need to buy and read. Like now. Because I need to add some gay to my shelves.


#magnuschaseandthegodsofasgard #theswordofsummer #rickriordan #theprinceandthedressmaker #jenwang #thetrailsofapollo #thehiddenoracle #princeandknight #danielhaack

#wholebunchofgaydisastersyall #LGBT #LBGTbooks #pridemonth #LGBTya #yabooks #LGBTchildren #childrensbooks #TBRpile #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hidden Scars (Darby U Hockey Boys #1)

When there's far too many books to pick from, what do you do? Naturally, panic and read nothing while you debate (with yourself) on what...