Saturday, June 27, 2020

They Both Die At The End


Holy shit. This book ruined me.

Like I totally excepted it (the title, "They Both Die At The End", kind of gives it away). Predicted a little of it (the expertly planned clues--so freaking perfect). Didn't see a few things coming (or more than a few--again, so freaking perfect).

But seriously...I don't think I was ready.

I shouldn't have expected anything less from Adam Silvera though, #king.

["On September 5, a little after midnight, Death-Cast calls Mateo Torrez and Rufus Emeterio to give them some bad news: They’re going to die today.

Mateo and Rufus are total strangers, but, for different reasons, they’re both looking to make a new friend on their End Day. The good news: There’s an app for that. It’s called the Last Friend, and through it, Rufus and Mateo are about to meet up for one last great adventure—to live a lifetime in a single day."]

The next book I read will be much, much more light-hearted. Mostly because I need something sunnier. mostly because I need a change of pace.

#theybothdieattheend #adamsilvera #holyfuck #thisbookruinedme #LGBT #LGBTbooks #magicalrealism #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...