Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Recent Book Haul


My recent book haul. 

+/- $200. No big deal. 

I mean, sort of a big deal. 
But I deserved it. 
I haven't gone book shopping in months and months and months. And I finished an almost finalized draft of my one book. And started seriously writing/editing/re-working another book. And raced through so much of my TBR pile(s).

So many books. So many characters. So many points of inspiration. So many opportunities to leave this COVID/political hell we live in right now.

Now to pick a starting off point.

#bookhaul #bookbuyingspree #books #bookstagram #bookphotography #ilovebooks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dad Next Door (Crimson Club #5)

Attempting to get to my backlog of favorite authors and their newest releases... Here's Willow Dixon's "Dad Next Door." It...